Sunday, April 22, 2007

haiis this morning i decided to take a jog at the park i was bored?? yup so i walked to bishan park there and started running i dont know what happen the heat too strong i walk quite a few times reach home i bathe use com talk to monkey janice then hweechang?? just talked to them ate my lunch and i went off for my tuition peiqi call me ask me whether want go meet them i say i got tuition later than meet so went for tuition yy message me say they coming here meet me i bluff teach go for toliet break went talked to them ii carried on tuition met them at mac after my lesson they ate we were crapping charmaine was sitting so unsightly we captured her photo down real great laugh with yy charmaine and peiqi they followed me to junction eight thanks... we purposely miss one train cause too pack next train hop on back to bishan went to basement for awhile laughs they followed me all the way to my granny house?? they even followed me up i got so freaked out by the cat called my cousin out fetch me they left they were sitting at my granny house down stairs the bball court i went down talked to them and i up again went for dinner while they played bball thanks girls you put a smile on my face today...and they replied me all the same message?? funny but thanks(: .... dinner back to granny house me and my sis critised all the MSU they were ugly?? sorry we were bad and mean to some but 1,7,9.13 were great?? they scored real high and after that we went home.

maybe sometime its better not to sort some things out since our relationship is already like that then let it be...

No comments: