Saturday, April 14, 2007

haiis well today early morning i left my house to meet yy charmaine and peiqi at yy there the bus stop we drop yy off at school walk to junction eight to have mac lunch so we started talking and talking bought burger for yy cause she hungry ahmuii came to meet us she ate and walk as we walk back to school yy came out peiqi and charmaine went off to fetch yy to the bus stop me and ahmuii entered the school i dont know why i laugh but haiis i dont know bio lesson i learned what is enzymes only thats all alrights dad came to fetch me the minute i step into the house there go all the nags seriously i hate it is like when sis is around you just treat me like i am nobody haiis nvm walked to bus stop it rain i ran bus came reach toa payoh they got campus superstar there?? watched awhile up for lesson message peiqi awhile lesson ended sit mrt to junction eight dad fetch me from there went to eat haiis my mum kept nagging at me using my phone and hence my dad wants to confiscate haiis no phone=more cuts haiis i dont know what to do we four are having depression?? haiis i really dont know?? homed after that.

hweechang,darren i need DDL lesson haiis.

No comments: