Friday, April 13, 2007

today was like darn happy cause some people wasnt here the minute i saw no one beside eilene i called monkey and i was like monkey i am sure i will go lunch with you then monkey look at me like ok steady! it darn funny anyway i had a great time in school first period maths poor yy dont be sad yy nvm i message her and misslee kept looking at me suck lah nvm next lesson ss i did not study at all but maybe i will pass bah next chem ah muii confiscated my blade she suck lah tell me see see only then she go confiscate ass her nvm down for recess kind of early talk to yy via phone funny huh? nvm POA i pass my test like finally cause i never pass beofre 27/40 litsne but i dont understand like van said alien language let off late as usual i talk to jia mei on a piece of paper usin chinese weird right went down meet them off to junction eight ate at KFC ok i got a new nick name by lamer cheong and lamer lew how great the laughing budda i was laughing like siao is like we made yy laugh also me then peiqi then charmaine darn funny lah msg alison in KFC? when she is sitting a distance away from me only alrights they wrote rules for me and yy and is like so darn hard pay two dollars for breaking a rule?? jiayan say should put yy one to 5 bucks but we nice never put so me and yy ended breaking the rule many times so sucks lah i want to stop the game so i just diam diam went up to third level diam diam yy talk to me using her phone and i was msging alison when she sit beside me alrights so diam diam haiis sucks lah went off with alison to get home.
tomorrow will be a darn sucky day haiis i guess i shall sit alone tomorrow rather then pissing myself off seeing some people.follower.

No comments: