Sunday, April 01, 2007


this is what i praise janice!
alrights i shall update i am very pissed off ok played my com in the morning talk to yy and janice i praise her she must thank me alrights off for tuition at novena reach there half an hour earlier los haiis i like receive a meesage from him saying that he was grounded cant go out haiis nvm i pang seh him yesterday today he pang seh me nvm fair but you must study hard lah ok?? don't let your parents ground you ok went for tuition so boring i was yawing and the teacher was like ni bu gou shui ah then i just say dui ying wei lai shang ni de ke mei you jing sen and he started laughing he is nuts lah it is not even funny alrights decided to meet up with my sis to buy her bag for her birthday she was like an hour late how great i called her at 4 and she say she was changing le i called her at 4.30 she told me she just left the house walking to the bus stop ass her nvm i walked around myself at 5 she came and i said good night to her yawns man wait for her can die walk ard first floor second floor third floor and fourth floor she did not see anything she like so we decided on good friday we shall be good to ourself and buy ourself some new bags alrights we walk into the arcade cause my sis never see before she is dumb alrights saw this lady and her two sons they were playing the jackpot game must use the sweets to hit the activator and then must hit the jackpot they sat there for an hour plus changing money continuosly 50 bucks 20 bucks me and my sis was like oh my god so they got jack pot three times but they spent like 100 over bucks for a two weeks worth of sweets and three toys i don't think is worth it alrights we were running late so off we went to my granny house started messaging charmaine lew again as usual went to dino cause today all the got car people all not here my baby cousin was not here cause he tio hand food and mouth diesease i think his PAP must close for disinfection?? i am not sure i shall call him tomorrow so went off to dino in 410 my aunt came along too me and my sis bought bubble tea ate mee siam 8.05 still messaging charmaine lew she told me she will be online at 9 but when i reach home she was late by 15 mins she bluff me lahs alright she was learning her ting xie online with me thats cute ok after learning ting xie off we went to play audition she let me play so hard de monkey joined in too so three of us play and of course i was the last alrights she play for awhile she went off le CHARMAINElew you better drink more water and less soft drinks later you tomorrow cannot talk to me! alrights so here i am blogging byebye. and yy two week is short don't think so much about it!

No comments: