Sunday, April 01, 2007

you always say that i only know how to eat drink and sleep and never study but have you really seen me studying before obviously you have not cause you always come back at nine plus ten how would you have seen me doing that and of course you darling daughter always does her work at ten obviously you would see her doing her work it is obvious lah you like her more than you like me so what i don't give a damn even daddy isn't that biased daddy buys things for me but when i ask you to get something for me urgently you go like last minute tell me i won't get it for you but when your darling daughter needs something urgently you ask dad to fetch her out no matter how far is it you will go and get it for her so what am i in this family a ghost or someone you just gave birth to and throw her aside fine throw me into a orphange i would be happier there definitely at least there is like heaven here is like hell how i wish i could just grow up faster and get into the society and earn money and rent a house outside with no one nagging at me daily on what to do give me all sort of tuition which is useless the teacher does not even know how to teach she is in RJC i am in GYSS one is top one is down so what does not mean that a student in the top school is always the best have you seen a down graded school students have more potential then a student in a top school i bet you haven cause you only judge the book by its cover you always say my results is poor but when i improve you just say is this all you can give me but when your darling daughter just improve by a bit you give her whatever she wants so what you dumb shit have you ever know how i feel fucked off i don't give a fucking damn about what you think this plain BIASITY! if you ever make me scream at you, cause if i do that it means that i will be leaving this house and is for good...haiis all parents in the world is the same the always prefer the smarter and cleverer one the stupid and dumb one is always discriminated.....forget it since you hate me so much dumped me into the rubbish dump i would be much much much happier. dad ask me not to quarell with you but it was you who pick up the quarell with me always use dad as a shield go on go tell dad what i have done but in my heart i know that i did not do the things you said....

No comments: