Saturday, May 19, 2007

its may 19th,PEIQI'S BIRTHDAY. happy birthday girl.
yesterday i could not go with you girls as i had to attend to something,i'm sorry.
this morning i filed for a police report for my lost wallet, i told them what i lost, well i dont care whether the money or ez-link is lost, i only care for my memories. all the prints we had took for the past three years are all missing gone forever, thats what i am concern my wallet the person can have it i can go get another one just return me my prints please thats all i am asking for. sighhs sat there for 20 minute waiting for the police to type in the details, they ask if we wanted them to investigate this case my dad said no need, but i wanted them to investigate sighhs nevermind, went to take my ez-link photo and i went home.

once again happy birthday PEIQI.

No comments: