Friday, May 18, 2007

sighhs i seriously hope you girls had fun.
this morning my mother scolded me just because i lost my wallet she refuse to give me any coins, in the end is my aunty gave me i teared all the way to school sighhs, i wonder do i have any kin in this world maths i got 22.8 sighhs first time such a low score, SS did mind map, CHEMISTRY, we watch just follow the law it was funny, thank you miss chew, Recess ate went up for POA she teach on cheques today i understand for once sighhs,after school they all went home so did i, my dad came to fetch me early at about 5 plus went there sighhs i cried last day of it, we all just sat there all silent, dad fetch me home about 10 cause he saw i was really sad, home.

i will miss you forever&i will regret forever too. a handphone can be repaired but a crack&stab heart can never be repair.sighhs

i hope you girls did have fun i'm sorry i cant attend.

No comments: