Thursday, May 17, 2007

sighhs this morning HAC, physics i fail by just 4 marks i beg for marks none given forget it, went to the hall for english i failed by just by 0.5 utterly disapointed sighhs i controlled my tears, Recess i cried, went up for chemistry i failed by 3.5 marks haiis, 11.45 we were released for the MOMO show sat the bus with YorkYing, reach national library the hall we did our flower first, went in for the show, it is about how people treasure their time, the show lasted till 4 the bus was late reached school went to meet them at thomsom plaza i lost my wallet it must be between the 15minutes interval it got stolen i told my dad, he filed a police report for me.

GOD; you took away three loved ones from me& now you took away my memories for three years, do you want my life now?

thank you YorkYing&JiaMei.sighhs

No comments: