Thursday, May 10, 2007

sighs is it good to be the last day of the exams?
reach school i went to parade square,thomas was there talk to him assembly played?went up to exam room last time going to step in...the whole class was here except five students,one hour and exams are officially over...went to meet peiqi went to mac with her and peiqi saw...&she started laughing followed janice to buy her noodles she going to rick house so followed her buy food went off to meet yy went to sit at MOS yy treated us to milk tea thanks. charmaine come we went to change off to marina, sat 56 almost got bus-sick sat for very long, finally reached marina got off and walk to GV bought ticket for the malay ghost show? "dont look behind",went to mac &eat,watched the show me char and peiqi screamed yy was so calm she wasnt even scared, scream throughtout the whole show, after the show we started scaring each other, walked to suntec wanted to play arcade but we were in school U so cant, walked to esplanade and they waited bus with me thanks, i waited for 162 but it did not come so i just take 56 reach novena i changed to 167&next 410 reach home at 7.30.

you hate me;dump me into the bin
you dislike me;dump me into a orphanage
you dont love me;you should have aborted me
you scold;Ah-Lian? sighhs
you hurt me;&i shall hurt myself
you want me out;i shall do it
you want me to die;i will gladly do it.

end of exams good/bad thing?

No comments: