Friday, May 11, 2007

sighs two different world of people?
this morning all thanks to my mum i was late, she said she will call for a cab but she cant call one and at 7 she told me go it bus? haiis forget it,sms ashley she say she will sit the bus so...me ryan and her walk into school late but we were early? maths teacher went through some stuffs,SS got back failed? sighs i am going to flunk everything sighs, went on to chem fail also but a good fail,recess almost all stalls no food? POA fail too? haiis i am such a failure, i pondered during POA, some things in life we just have to let go...went to mac with them peiqi left we sat there played games? went on to MOS charmaine kept playing with my hair? they followed me to my bus stop waited with me, thanks.

sighs maybe i am really at fault for all these things happening...
you hate me so much;just kill me
you hurt me;&i will hurt myself
sighhs

PeiQi;cheer up, we will help you.

No comments: