Saturday, July 28, 2007

Alright i shall take the chance to blog before my dad comes for us,
i typically had nothing to do today,
i woke up feeling real dizzy,
i'm like spinning in my own world,
nevermind i continued sleeping till 10,
woke up for the Campussuperstar, my sis woke up too,
so we ended up watching it together,
my dad bought lunch back for us to eat,
i used the com till 2,
change place with my sister, it was my turn to watch the SCV,
i watched till 3, i left while my sister was sleeping,
tuition at toa payoh with Jia Wei again,
we totally had a "HAHA" time laughing,
the bimbo wore that dress again.
after tuition, he was off to Kovan Melody while i headed home.

In the bus i had this question pop in my mind, how do you consider a friend your true friend.
well this is what i think,
true friends help you in anything,
true friends help you up when you fall,
true friends share joy with you,
true friends share tears with you,
true friends will never ever backstab you,
true friends will never leave you in a lurch,
true friends are one that tell you off straight,
true friends are one that love you for who you are,
true friends are always there for you.
these are what i think qualifys to be a true friend,
if you have friends that are not all of the above,
you can jolly well kick them off your "true friends" list.

No comments: