Sunday, July 29, 2007

Alright this is my 200th post,
actually i wanted to keep it for the first of August cause its a new month,
but my hands get itchy not blogging,
though i don't know whether people do read my blog,
this morning me & my sister woke up at the same time again,
maybe i woke her up,
anyway she was off to the Zoo cause her friend had free admission tickets,
i stayed at home till 11, & went out with my parents,
went to eat my lunch and i went for the interview on coffee,
i sat my ass there for 10 minutes answering some show cards,
& there i got $24 bucks how great,
i called my dad to pick me up,
went home first, watch a little TV and off i went for tuition,
i slept cause i was God damn tired,
after tuition i went to meet Charmaine for basketball,
as usual i was late, she was shooting all alone,
sorry uh! anyway i got there,
my cousin's friend Malcom was there, he's a freaking act cool guy,
i won the ABC, the basketball loves me today,
CHARMAINE LEW DID WIN TOO!( you wanted it uh?)
i went to buy my dinner & up to my granny house,
watched High School Musical,
well i love the song that Gabriella sang alone,
i shall get my soundtrack and find out what is the song,
went home after watching the show.
I wish upon a fairytale, but it turn out to be a lie.

No comments: