Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oh ok great, my dad bought a new CPU!(:
thats a happy thing right?
but the worst thing i realise is all my pictures, my speech are all gone.
sighs. ):
Alright, morning i was discussing about road relay,
now i'm the first runner, the behind people i don't know.
Maths was first up, i played BINGO with Tan Jia Mei.
SS, studying for my test, but i ended up talking!
Recess, then was Chinese, i got damn low,
disapointment only. ): i failed my composition, then i got God of a hell low for the tests,
clap hands!
Forget it, my chinese grades are dropping from a A1 to a C6, how nice?
Next was history, miss vasuki took us for a period only,
she gave out paper on project, Monkey, me, Jeanette & Jia Mei one group.
We played bingo hell of a fun, played basketball next, Junction eight-ed,
homed.
My road relay number is 23, my last year register wish me luck,
& please don't talk to me on friday, i am damn nervous!

No comments: