Wednesday, July 25, 2007

YAY!(:
tomorrow there will be no school for secondary three students,
as we have E-learning day!
3e1 people, pleaseeeeeeee online! lets share answers!
Alright, i was so sleepy today, knock yourself samantha!
Morning we were in the AVA with 3e3, on a talk on business, how great POA!
after that was air con again, i played BINGO with tan jia mei for half the lesson,
the other half i was playing SIMS on my moblie!
Got my ass down for Recess!
next up was english, i was moody cause i was thinking!
after english was CME,
i hate MRS TEO! she sucks lahs, i sleep she come scold me and pinch me!
mad woman! anyway she make us stay back cause we forget to bring our books,
we were all damn piss with her!
After school training, tiring! ): winnie accompany me wait yay!(:

HweeChang; cheer up!(:

No comments: