Saturday, August 18, 2007

Alright basically i had nothing to do today,
i was studying today cause i was told to, but i ended up watching and study at the same time,
watched Campus superstar, its like a weekly routine,
after that i was reading Katrina's teengae and came across this phone, S500i,
i went to my dad while he was sleeping,
i stayed there waiting for him to wake up & told him,
me: daddy this phone is damn nice! can i have it?
daddy: ok as long as you pass two subjects from the four common tests.
me: keep saying thank you & hoping around like a kiddo.
its makes me happy, i was like ok ok, so i'm pinning my hopes on Chinese & Chemistry,
wish me good luck, i was talking to Ashley online,
fun, after that i was watching my TV and off i went for my English tuition,
after tuition i wanted to meet Jeanette and the rest but they were having a 5o'clock movie so i can't go,
sighs, nevermind i went to meet my mum and sister at Novena Square i waited for nearly an hour,
i walked around, & fianlly they came, went over to Novena Square 2 and went to the Korean Restaurant,
we had BBQ food, its great letting people serve you once in a while, it makes you feel like an princess,
my dad came remind him about my phone, i'm just naggy,
ate finish & we went to get food for my aunt and went over to wait for my dad's car,
saw Darren & the rest they were there too, sorry for being Dao,
went to my aunt's house and back home.
I've my rights to choose my own friends, & those that you saw today they aren't CAB,
they are just noisy a little, why can't i choose my own friends, its like i've my own privacy and my choice over things, you are just my parents, it doesn't mean you got the right to control over me ok? I felt damn pissed, the minute they walk away and laugh aloud, you all go CAB, what the fcuk? Doesn't mean they laugh aloud that means they are that right? My school do have but they aren't as bad as you think. I've give up, if you really want to control me? By all means.

No comments: