Sunday, August 19, 2007

Alright i'm currently talking to Charmaine online now!
I found a blogskin for her, she got to thank me ok? I don't care.
Anyway i woke up this morning and finally i could wake up and jog with my aunt,
went to RI there started running up to the traffic light and all the way down towards Ang Mo Kio,
Reach the start point of Bishan Park 2 and i turn back to Ri, ran toawrds Junction Eight there,
& back to RI, i was damn tired, me and my aunt took 30minutes,
went to see my Cuties cousins, i saw them, they gave me a lovely hug!
Alright here comes something bad, my Grandma called my sister saying she has a bad stomack pain,
so we immediately bathe and went out with my father and mother,
went to her house, got her and sent her to SGH, reach there got to queue for at least three hours,
i mother pressed them, i went off for my tuition and after my tuition i headed home,
my sister say Grandma got to stay in hospital cause it was quite serious,
hope she's fine. ):
I stayed at home with my sister and thats all, did not see my Cuties for long today,
got to help Charmaine change her blogskin now, bye bye.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAMEI!

No comments: