Friday, August 24, 2007

Alright new phone to school, it went to school together with me,
but i had no songs cause i did not have memory card yet,
had English the first period, thank you Demi for the Memory card,
play with it around, and went up for Maths, i owe Miss Wong loads of homework,
next was POA, as usual i think i got anothe offence on my list,
all thank you Miss Diana Koh, Recess was up next,
Ate and off i went for Chemistry, actually we were suppose to go to the lab,
but there wasn't any time left so, we stayed in class, i saw my Chemistry Test paper,
i pass. 24/40, Alrights lesson ended,
waited to go for Chinese oral, our topic was on Li Mao, kind of ok,
then thats when my Singlish all comes out, "Lah, Lor, Then" ,
i controlled but it still blurted out from my mouth,
went for HAC games but in the end we did not play, had fun there took some photos,
and off we went to Missy Donuts,
Me, Monkey, XueFen, HweeChang, Darren, Jeanette, Jia Mei, Katrina, Vanessa, Charmaine, Demi,
Vanessa, Jeanette, Demi, Charmaine and Me queued for the donuts,
It was a total Chaos, me and Charmaine sweared that this will be our first and last time there,
Alright we went to meet the rest, some went off first but we eneded meeting in the train,
i slept in the train dead tires, reach Junction eight and home we all went.
& these are making me not right, my life isn't wonderful.

No comments: