Thursday, August 23, 2007

Alright i'm just so lazy to post luh!
anyway got my ass to school i tell you dreams do come true ok?
last night i dream-ed that i got 24/40 for my chemistry test ok!
POA first period, so boring i was having fun talking to Demi and smsing Ashley went she is just beside me!
Alright at POA was SS same room, just a change of seats, i hate Hong Wei Xiang ok!
Bloddy bastard! anyway it was Chemistry never take back paper yet cause of An Cheng!
Nevermind went for Chinesee after that i read the whole newspaper can,
alright after that went for Recess and up for Biology,
that Miss Ngiam & just jolly well get lost! after biology was Physics TEST!
so hard! we all complaint we the hell invented roller coasters haha!
its was hell funny, after school we went for Chemistry Practical!
its damn fun, Asho was my partner, my astro boyy with her! ):
i stayed back to ask Mrs quah for our marks, there is only thirteen people who pass,
me demi and jia mei pass already the rest good luck!
& my score was 24/40! what is a concidence!
Anyway i was super duper happy ok! i was screaming my ass off!
after that i cabbed down for tuition and tuition-ed with Sara,
after tuition i show my dad the prove that i pass and he went i just went to order only,
then can only collect tomorrow, then he say he bought the black one for me!
went to my granny house that time he suddenly pull over and went to his car boot!
& tada there was my Golden S500i! i'm like damn happy!(:
Alright i'm tired now seeyous!

No comments: