Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm kind of lazy to post, cause i'm damn tired.
Alright, Tan jia mei and Vanessa pon school so i was with Jeanette and Demi during the celebration,
i did my OBS work during the celebration,
cause jeanette only told me in the bus they decided to do it,
the china people can really sing, claps,
celebration over, went off to food junction,
i took back my ez-link card,
ate there, & i went home, bathe and out with my sister to sit 855 to habour front,
i slept all the way, reach there, went to the cinema see the timings,
wanted to catch a movie but drop the idea cause too many people,
went to the food court to look for my mum, they ate, after that we had Ben & Jerry's,
decided to watch movie cause no more queue,
but no more tickets for Rush hour so i watch "881" with my sister,
jeanette called me they also coming to watch cause cathay no more tickets,
went to toys'rus with my sister, we are kiddos,
after that went in for the movie, touching and funny,
the auntie behind me was crying like crazy,
after the show went to meet my mum at Marina, got there went to Royal Sporting House,
i got a new pair of shoes, green, sliver and black,
i wanted the acsis one but it was 245 too ex,
after that went back to Bishan, NTUC then home-ed, i was smsing all the way for four hours, damn.
i'm tired not because of going out but because i'm just too tired of some things.

No comments: