Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I shall not eleborate on what happen in school,
cause its the same like you wake up & go to school,
juniors had their match they lost, it is alright, get the experience,
& theres still compassvale, not to worry.
Sighs, & i got lock out of my house, i forgot to bring my keys,
i waited for two hours, i walked around the whole condominium,
sometimes having a walk yourself, let you know what dumb mistakes you did.
My mom came back & open the door for me,
now i'm waiting for my darling sister to come back with my bag.
Sighs, i'm just thinking too much.

Guangyang C'divison; cheer up! its not the end yet, there's still compassvale, like what XueFen said, we may not have won the game but in our hearts we won already, good luck for the upcoming matches, whatever the results, you girls are the champions already.

No comments: