Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Posting time now,
it was Jeanette's birthday today, happy birthday!
went to school as usual, talk talk & talk,
Secondary Threes had Sexual Education talk, Monkey bully me, HweeChang save me!
Went off for Physics there was Wuhan people in our class,
did my physics test, i'm bound to fail again,
Recess, English, Vanessa noob, she could not answer Miss Aljunied questions,
sat there for three periods, my ass was hurting badly,
went off for CME, the china people introduce themselves,
one of them was like this " Xin Jia Po shi ge hen mei li hen mei li de cheng shi,
zai Wuhan kan dao zao pain, ye lai le zhe li, zhen shi ming bu xu chuan!"
HAHA, he say until damn loud, whatever he say we al clap and say "HAO!"
it was hiliarious lah!
CME was pver, we bought lunch, ate and went off to play ball,
we played about three hours of ball, had so much fun playing it,
played a few round of matches,
finally all were tired and Mr Phua also ask us to stop so home we went,
my mama call me telling me that my Big uncle is in hospital,
i called them wait for me, they don't want nevermind,
i shall ask my dad to fetch me down one day, i hope he is fine. ):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drug And Woodstock http://www.tenthousandvillagesid.com/ - cheap xanax overnight The likelihood of Xanax passing into the baby via breast milk is fairly substancial. [url=http://www.tenthousandvillagesid.com/]cheap generic xanax[/url]