Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Actually i'm kind of lazy to post but nevermind,
i shall make a quick one,
i skip HAC today i'm bored of it, Mr leong last day was today,
we will miss you! ):
Alright first period to third period was maths i copied one piece of homework,
& the rest i did it with Ashley,
we were laughing our ass of when i told ashley that 81+5=89!
how dumb of me!
Social Studies was next, how bored, i slept, great!
Recess, Chinese test again, i'm bound to fail! ):
Oh lord please send someone to teach me Chinese!
The Wuhan people came yesterday, they will be in school today and tomorrow!
Oh man my class will be like bullying them!
Alright next was History, i had fun highliting the stuffs, & i completed my Mind map!
Played ball & they went for their match,
i waited for Yorkying and we cabbed down,
they lost 29 to 26,
its alright girls.
Back to school, i was piss off totally,
homed, my papa went to the sign my house agreement, i don't know how much,
but i heard from my Sister is 3mil, but not so fast move cause we haven found buyers yet,
& hence i dont know when i will be moving!
Alright i'm bored! ):
Guangyang C' divison: cheer up! its only the first match, jia you! dont be demorelized by just a match the refree maybe biased but think maybe you did foul, so improve on it uh? you girls still have three match to go ya? Fight your best, dont ever Give Up!

No comments: