Monday, August 06, 2007

Well, apparently i've got no good sleep so far,
cause of my brain, it makes me think all night,
but i will still not get the answer so what for.
Anyway reach school, monkey brought me my dougnuts, thanks uh!
i've got SPA today, i think i screwed it so who cares,
whats matters is my EOY, got down for PE, we played with the WuHan people,
they are damn enthusiastic, we played soft ball, "oh-so fun" game,
went for Recess, laughters are always around us,
went for Chinese, i failed my test, screw me, screw the paper,
my marks for chinese aint going up but down instead, sighs. ):
went for POA next, Miss Koh obviouslu got piss with us again,
she changed our seats immediately, & i sat with Zet How,
the worst thing is he doesn't talk to me, i rather sit with Jia Wei or Zuo Yang they all,
anyway after POA we rushed ourself, & got up to the General Office to follow the boys for their match,
went off & had fun in the bus, telling Xue Fen about the thing,
reach CCAB, boys verses Hwa Yi, & i saw the Patrick from Double Happiness One & Two again!
he's so cute, watched the boys play, they played quite well, except for the third quarter,
they did not seem to get the ball into the net,
they lost 40-36, good score at least,
went back to school, laughters in the bus, & back fro Training,
went home, changed out for tuition, Jia Wei is a noob,
he can't find my tuition centre, i went out to fetch him,
had the test together, i finish it early i left him there, sorry uh!
went home after that.
You won't get you want, unless you strive hard for it. But i'm just too tired.

No comments: