Sunday, September 23, 2007

Alright i was seriously very lazy to post yesterday cause it was late when i came back,
well yesterday morning i went for my three hour tuition,
i manage to complete Mrs Quah homework there,
and i bought lunch for my sister and went home,
rest for a while and out again for my english tuition with Jia Wei,
after tuition i rush down to my grandma house,
my aunts and uncle reach already, so we headed down to the restaurant,
we kept taking photos, from table to table we kept taking till our food came,
ate already and we took photos with our grandfather,
sang the birthday song and we all hug him,
after eating, my uncle decided to go Vivo City since it was just round the corner,
we all headed there but my mother, father, uncle all went off first,
Vivo city was not so crowded, we had our fun there enjoying the sea view,
well we saw this couple quarelling, they scream and shout,
guy: i can change for you.
girl: i don't want you to change, i want you to be what you are!
we walked away and decided to go back and watch again,
guy: you don't attitude me
girl: Scream is not attiude! ( repeat it three times)
guy: Ok, Ok i'm sorry for what i've done.
girl: sorry is too late already!
girl: you have not been a good boyfriend, when i ask you something to do, you should have think, ok i'm a good boyfriend then you should do this for me!
guy: (keeping quiet).
alright thats all i heard with my cousins, and we were immitating them,
my aunt before we walked off scolded them and said they were hell noisy,
the whole whole was looking at them,
my aunt said next time this kind of situation just break,
we all had our fun there, but it still seems funny without grandma,
in the end we all walked around again, and finally back to our cars,
Jam on the way home, reach home at 11.40.
Pictures in the next post.
I dreamt of Grandma, but she left so soon.

No comments: