Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm kind of bored got i got nothing to do now,
i'm shall go read my SS notes later on if i have the mood,
well today, had English in the morning did the oral test,
kind of easy but i did not write much cause nothing got into my head,
i went for Maths next, we talked about our Secondary one life,
hell load of stuffs, love letters and so on,
hilarious, me Ashley Zuo Yang we talked almost the whole lesson,
next was POA, hell boring i slept for awhile only,
Recess-ed, Chemistry, went through notes and the test came,
it was quite hard in the front, at the back quite easy,
but i've no confidence to pass it at all ): ,
after school i suppose to follow my dog to the polyclinic but i did not, sorry ): ,
went to meet with my girls instead, talked at MOS,
then to open air, we played truth or dare there,
i never got spin at, so i had fun telling the others what to do,
P&C no one is allowed to say out, after a hell load of fun, we all headed home.
I've got no choice, but to repeat the past mistakes.

No comments: