Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Alright i was suppose to follow Jean, Van and Kat to sing Kbox today?
but i did not feel like and plus i had tuition so i did not go,
morning i woke up early? i started doing my holidays homework,
did a little bit on chemistry and i went to watch TV,
my sister woke up and off we went to junction eight,
ate at thai express with my aunt and my two cousins,
my cousin went back while my younger cousin followed me my mother and my sis out,
went out for awhile, bought stuffs, then went back to junction eight again,
went to NTUC to grab some stuffs,
& they went home i went for my tuition,
so long i had not had my tuition did a little work there and went home,
went home eat medicine, cause my cousin pass his fever to me,
in fact almost three of my cousins have fever already,
going to my grandma house tomorrow to see my grandfather,
thats all.

No comments: