Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Alright this morning i just went to collect my Grandma Ashes,
each grand children must put in one,
then we walk all the way to her block there,
block E, 0102, she called home there, we all prayed and all of us had to kneel down,
& say what we wanted to say to my grandma,
then we went downt to burnt paper again,
then all went to my grandma house to clear her things, she got alot of photographs,
we all saw and started teasing our parents? i was looking at it,
i slept for awhile, then woke up and help clear some stuffs,
we are all going to frame up the photo,
now my cousins and aunts at my house, i'm going to my grandma house later at 10,
cause tomorrow is the 7th day, according to the Chinese,
the dead will come back to see us for awhile, just do everything as normal,
so yea thats all for the day.
I miss my Grandma, i'm hope she's doing fine.

No comments: