Saturday, September 08, 2007

Alright i woke up damn early today,
like at 9.15 i bathe and i went out for my tuition,
cause i missed alot of tuition i've got to make up,
went for tuition with Sara we were there for three hours?
or even lesser i forget i wandered about and i watched a volleyball match,
well Ix Shen and Ben Ong was there they were just beside me,
soon my mum came went to the bank make all the procedures,
and she just walk off, then she call me come meet her,
waste of my time, i just went for my english tuition with Jia Wei,
did the sentence structure,after that my dad came to fetch me,
& i complained to him, i said some people call me meet her,
& that some people just don't care about me,
Went to fetch my grandfather for dinner, we had a good dinner,
after that i went home with my aunt.
Sorry Jia Wei for being Dao uh?

No comments: