Sunday, September 09, 2007

Basically i just got my ass off my bed and help to do some tiring chores,
then out for lunch at serangoon,
& went home and out for tuition, but when i reach there they wasn't,
& i called my mother she went oh yah i forget to tell you,
well i quarelled with her over the darn phone, she got slam down by me a few times,
so i dashed for my english lesson, i was late,
and it resulted in me sitting in a crowd of boys,
after that my cousins said they wanted bubble tea so i went to buy for them,
went up to my grandma house and started talking there,
soon all my uncle and aunties came talk all those,
& watch Bruce Almighty, and went home, that makes my day.
It feels funny without my grandma constant naggings, sighs.
I'm sneezing and using tissue like its free, & eating panodol till it ran out of stock, i'm not going for training tomorrow, i'm just going to do the chinese project worksheet and going home.

No comments: