Saturday, September 15, 2007

Alright i'm going to post cause i'm so bored,
my sister just took my phone and started taking photos of herself,
ok now my phone has literally alot of her photos,
Nevermind, anyway Jeanette and my Dear Dog came to my house today,
they used my gym, My dog was the lastest and she always said she will be the first there,
so we walked to the gym and worked out,
i think my dog gain weight instead of losing, she was eating sweets,
anyway me and Jeanette work out alot,
after that we got to push my dog away to home cause she can't come to my house,
we talked her out for 15 minutes ok and we agreed to go home,
after that i headed home and went to rest and eat my lunch,
at 3 went for my tuition, i got myself a pen, a shirt and a pants i'm happy,
jeanette went to the popular also, but she was there later than i,
Jia Wei went to cut hair so he missed one whole part of the lesson,
Nervermind he keep asking me for answers, bad guy,
after tuition i headed to my Grandma house to wait for my mum,
and end up alot of my aunts and uncle came,
so we went for dinner together, my cousin house is in a mess cause they were packing the storeroom,
i saw my aunt's last time sewing machine, my Grandfather bought it for them for their O's,
after eating went back to my grandma house and home.

No comments: