Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I don't know what to blog as school is so boring,
well Maths, free period cause Miss Wong went to invigilate,
Miss Vasuki lesson;SS, we made her laughed,
Recess; eat,
Chinese; Test, i know how to do with the help of modern technology,
History; some boring stuffs, and Jia Mei pinched me,
After school Programme
Physics; i was reading Russell Lee book 15,
Junction Eight-ed with Monkey, Jeanette, Vanessa, Charmaine, Katrina, Jia Mei, & XueFen,
I bought my delicious youghurt and i went home with Spongebob.
& Sorry dog, i will get back your science workbook tomorrow,(I'm so absentminded),
&Demi thank you for the High School Musical Keychain.
Two Things i can't do till 17th october
1) Felix and I can't celebrate our birthdays on 13th October with our family.
2) Can't go to anyone house, except for Christians who don't believe in these Chinese Customs.

No comments: