Monday, October 08, 2007

Alright i just came back again after meeting my girls at junction eight,
my sister friends are like still here, one word "ass",
nevermind today we had chemistry and it was quite easy?
but i don't think i can obtain an high pass,
cause it was covalent bonding and i out ionic bonding,
like i'm so dumb can, forget it, its ok,
Nebo tomorrow to study, but i doubt we can,
meeting Jia Mei at junction eight at 9,
after the exam went to junction eight, quarells again,
then off i went, came home quarell with my sister,
she make me lose face, i make her lose face back,
and hence i went out to meet them again, and they talked about ghost stories,
i'm damn scared to go to OBS now can, i'm freak out,
well i'll stick real close to Jeanette cause we had common stuffs,
and thats all for the day.
Amanda; Don't make me say what you said about your friends, you'll regret.

No comments: