Monday, October 08, 2007

I don't understand why parents only listen to one side of the story,
do you expect me to go and say hello to her friends when i don't even know them,
she also did not even say hello to my friends,
did i complaint no, and her friends got no right to judge about me,
they say i'm rude what about them, idiotic assholes,
they too are rude too, why didn't they say hello to me,
if they say i would, fine forget it all the blame is mine now,
its all my bloody fault for not saying hello,
i'll make sure you lose face infront of them the next time they come, trust me,
i don't understand what parents are thinking now,
the fault doesn't lie on me alone, it lies on everyone,
he scold me i tell the truth all those shit, he doesn't believe,
whats the use, one day i'll just slam the door and say GOODBYE,
is not entirely my fault alright, she too shows attitude to my friends,
RJC big, i got attitude their problem is it, they find it a problem then get lost,
i'm piss and down, but what i can do,
i can only weep like a kid thats all, i bottle up all my feelings, thats the best way.

No comments: