Saturday, October 20, 2007

I was sick last night,
first time in my life i was shivering like crazy under a thick blanket,
i told my sister to pass me my jacket,
and she went its damn hot,
but i felt like as if i was in a refriegerator,
after awhile i felt damn hot and ask my sister to turn down the aircon,
my sister scolded me mad,
nevermind i manage to catch my sleep and woke up feeling dizzy,
in the morning my mum left food on the table for me and my sister,
i ate already and headed off to my cousin's place,
i went there to watch the unbeatable's and i watched finish,
Claudia pass me part two please,
watch Shutter and my freaking cousin bluffed me and i started whacking him,
I stayed there till 6 and went off for dinner with my aunts and uncle,
my uncle was being an asshole,
asking me to call my mum when she is walking in already,
and went my aunt ask me why was i so angry,
i told them and he say playing only,
hyprocrite, act innocent, when he snatch my phone and call me to dialled my mum,
and scold me, freaking asshole i refused to talk to him,
i scolded him and he say i don't know what my Grandfather wants to eat,
i told him is my aunt they all order one,
he scold me know how to eat, don't know how to order,
bastard he so smart, he order luh! Being an asshole won't help him alright?
He himself don't know also right?! I swear i won't talk to him, till he apologise,
say i'm rude or whatever, its his fault, fullstop.

No comments: