Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yesterday was my Grandma's 49th day,
so i did not go to school, cause my dad said so,
woke up at 7.15 cause Katrina called my house,
i bathe and changed, woke my sister up and off we went to eat breakfast first,
eat already we headed down to my Grandma house,
the monk came at about 10 and we started to pray for an hour plus plus,
after that we brought everything down to the cars,
the money, the clothes, the ancestors stuffs and off we went to Mandai,
went to pray to the Ground God first and went to my Grandma place,
Next we went down to start burning everything,
we burnt money, Grandma stuffs and we all burnt a flower for her,
after burning we went to eat at lorong 4 there and i went to my cousin house to slack,
i was dead tired by then and i slept,
while my cousin and my aunt watched Shutter,
oh yea i also went to meet Ryan Chan and Darren Eng who were downstairs,
thats all, kbox-ing later,
i'm moodless to sing cause i don't know if i can be promoted?
I'm worried, efforts does not pay off at all.

No comments: