Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Alright i'm super bored now, i decided to blog,
lets see my plans for this whole week,
-Buy my roller skates by this sunday( me and my cousin had a sudden urge to skate),
-open my money box competition will end this sat!with monkey,
-go for the Standard Chartered 10km run and hope to see Miss Guo!
-go swimming with my girls on friday or thursday,
-might be going to play basketball tomorrow,
Hmm, now for my further plans,
-get my ass to Hong Kong soon or i'll start shopping in Singapore,
-Buy my Cookie Monster shirt at Pull & Bear for 39.90!
-Go out with my girls on Christmas and Countdowns,
okay, thats all for now and lets see if i'll add in anymore,
anyway my big sister just came back from thailand,
she got me two shirts, haha one shirt is super cute,
well they change PUMA, the P to a C and U to a O,
& the leopard was bandage up!
haha so its COMA! and a keychain too, it got my name on it,
ok today i went out with Kat, Kim, Ying, Jean, Weetong to watch Enchanted in the morning,
the chip munk is cute i love the song,
after that we roam around orchard and went out for Pasta Mania at Junction eight,
with Kat and Jean, jean's parents fetched me home,
jean did a super dumb thing, she wanted to throw her drink away,
being lazy she decided to dump it outside the car,
for fear that he father will see she left it almost under the Lorry,
but when her father came back he step on it and we laugh like crazy,
haha alright and i went home my sister friends came up,
& yea thats all for my day, Adios!

No comments: