Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Alright i'm kind of addicted to blog shopping(: ,
its so fun can looking at what people can sell,
i went to gym today with Jeanette cause she wanted to do so,
i did not do alot cause i was apparently still in my lala land,
haha i was too lazy to do i went back at about 11am then i bathe and off to my Grandma house,
i reached there about 1140am and i bought my lunch and did blog shopping with my cousin,
we went to every blog,
cause now our aim was to find a cookie monster and elmo shirt(: ,
while finding it i saw some real nice shirts i emailed the person,
so far i like two and one i would like to reject it(: ,
tomorrow i will be going to collect my Rolling Stones tee at Queenstown MRT station,
my cousins want to follow(: , yay cause after that i will be going to their house,
fun fun, i will be staying in their house again from thursday to saturday,
cause friday is my Grandma 100th day so we have to pray,
so far i found this two shirts:
"Kiss me, i'm contagious" printed on a tee cost 21 plus free postage,
"Blah Whatever Blah Blah Blah" printed on a tee real cute cost 16-18 not too sure yet,
Oh and one not to sure if i'm going to buy "Imma Hot Hot Shorty" for 19 bucks(: ,
alright thats all lets see i've bought a purple jeans online and a rolling stones shirt(: .
Thats all for the day peeps, Adios.
& Jean thanks for that lanyard!(:

No comments: