Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm yet again at my cousin's house haha,
cause we went out today together and i intend to stay here(:
Alright this morning i went to my cousin's house super early and carried on sleeping over here,
all woke up at about 10 and we started to bathe and change and out,
Met with my cousin and Sean first cause she went out first to meet him,
after that we went to sit MRT to Habour Front cause we wanted to go ViVo City,
reached there about one plus and we went shopping around,
we went to see the watched shop first cause my cousin wanted to buy one,
but we went to two shops all not nice so we went toe at,
cause i was super hungry ate at Long John Silver there to eat,
ate finished we just wander around and went into an art shop,
my cousin wanted to make her own Christmas card for her friends,
we look for alot of paper and see here and there,
went into the pet shop and caught some photos of the dogs there so damn hell cute!
I want a Chiwawa if i really want to own a Dog if my own,
after that we went to take MRT to Doughby Ghaut to got to the art shop there,
cause my cousin wanted to get more of the paper,
we were in there for quite long and finally out,
and we saw the Pokemon performance, haha i love Pickachu,

After that we decided to go to my younger cousin's house,
cause we her birthday coming my aunt decide to help her buy a Havanas slipper,
baby one, we don't know her shoe size so we draw out the image and went to her house and measure,
reached there we measure and deicded to stay there for awhile,
we went to crash her Refrigerator and also her Ramen's,
haha after that my uncle fetch us to Junction eight cause we want to go there and buy soem stuffs,
i bought a red pouch there and also the hello kitty house phone for my younger cousin,
after that we walk all the way home!
Photos up soon :D

No comments: