Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Alright i'm watching my TVB show right now,
and i cried amazingly uh, i never cry for alot of shows,
lets see what i did today,
at 12am this morning, Fiona, Sean, Felicia, Felix and me,
we all went to eat at the 24hour there to eat cause we were hungry,
we all laugh like crazy cause we keep saying jokes,
haha we keep talking about I am a Legend,
left already we all went back home wanted to watch the legend but the sound sucks,
Pirated disc!(: anyway we all went out to sleep in the living room,
while Sean and Felix slept inside the room,
woke up late in the morning, and Anne go take video of us sleeping!
Haha we all look damn funny, after that we all played computer,
watched TV, watched I am a Legend, played games,
& my dad did not allow me to stay for another day,
but i'll should be staying tomorrow if my dad says ok!
after that at 6pm i went home with my parents.

No comments: