Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE(:
Alright yesterday i went out with the girls to plaza singapure cause we wanted to have pizza,
we wrote down our names cause we never book,
we walked around waited for kim and all to come,
we went to Long John Silver to sit,
i drank the soup its seriously nice!(:
after that we went down to pizza hut see if got our space,
we waited and waited, don't have so we went to pasta mania instead cause there got more space,
ordered we chat till 8 plus, it was time for Vivien to go,
so we quckily exchange the presents, i got Katrina's one thanks!
after that Jeanette, Weetong, Kim, ZhiYing, Katrina and me we walked to Orchard area,
we wanted to buy some christmas hats but in the end it was too crowded,
got some freaking assholes keep scolding us that we push,
ah forget it we decided to change the destination so we just sat the MRT,
and jeanette suggested we go to the basketball near her house to celebrate,
i was scary zhi ying cause she was so scared,
we reached there asked for the last bus what time, it was 12.30 only so we went there,
we drank the champange took some photos and videos,
after that we played truth or dare, we dared zhiying i think to hail the cab and say she wants to go sweden,
haha but in the end of course not we did not do that at all,
12.00am it struck we said merry christmas loudly,
a group of boys came over and say merry christmas to us, we said back,
and off i went to my aunt's house my cousins all came to fetch me,
i went up and bathe and played for awhile and off to sleep already,
today we went to have Macdonald's breakfast in the morning,
my sister was treating for the first time and after that we went to skate,
at first i skate no problem and suddenyl my cousin asked me to go down the slope got water,
i cannot brake in time so i fell want to see my wound,
you may faint have like 10 over scratches some real deep got loads of blood,
this is what santa claus gave me as my present this year, my cousin picked up a phone aty Orchard,
What a bloody christmas, went home after skating,
my cousin called me to go my aun't house, Sean went also went there to play,
my aunt's friend came over we just continue playing there and all,
left there after Sean left and also after eating our dinner,
reached back to my cousin's house my aunt called me to put the antiseptic cream,
the yellow on super pain i keep whacking Sean who ask him keep making me!
now i'm off to eat thanks to my cousin, seeyou people soon next training,
and my dog you owe me something!
Sean Chew seei post before 12 ok i did not lie! Not like you!(:

No comments: