Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello peeps, i just came back from Alvin and the Chipmunks movie,
its super cute anyway i went to my cousin's house this morning,
and surprisingly all my cousin's ain't awake except for my older cousin,
she had to work with my aunt so she got up early,
i watched finish the last part of my show, its really nice,
after that my younger cousin asked me if i wanted to go Sean's house,
we left the house met up with him for lunch,
he ate and off we went to his house to watch a DVD and play his computer,
watched 30 days of night, 30 days right i watch the 1st to 3rd day,
i knock off and woke up and watch the 17th to the 30th day,
its a super disgusting show about vampires,
anyway we went off to play some games on www.miniclip.com,
its super fun, off to catch our show at 7.40 but the tickets were gone,
so we went to bishan to get the 9.50pm show,
went back to my cousin's house to have our dinner and at 915pm we left,
watched the show its super cute, after the show we went back.
Not going for training cause my leg is injured, sorry ): .

No comments: