Monday, December 31, 2007

Its the last day of 2007, in less than 24 hours time is 2008.
In 2008 these are whats going to happen
-'O' levels for me and my friends
-Last year of Basketball 'B' division competition
-& last year in Guangyang Secondary school
Well thats all these are the main ones,
alright i went to Singapore Discovery Centre yesterday,
cause my aunt was working there so as my cousin,
so i followed my two younger cousins there to play there,
watched the 3D sharks show and fighter pilot,
fighter pilot was definitely nicer than the sharks 3D that make me sleep!
Anyway we played around and it was fun fun fun,
after that i went back home with my mum from grandma house,
today lets see, its the Countdown party!
Meeting my girls at 2/3 ,i forgot but i know i'm meeting jean at 1.35,
then head down to angmo there to get some bbq food,
off to katrina'a house put everything down and yay go to bugis and back to kat's house,
and lets start BBQing,
while before i get too high i need to get my damn school books,
alter my damn skirt which my mum's dearest tailor made it inpropotionate,
idiot now i got to waste 12 bucks on 4 skirts,
but who cares she's paying it!
I got myself a zinc bag for school, now i need a school shoe hence tomorrow i shall go out with my sister to RSH to get my addidas shoe (90.70) and my sister i don't know,
but i've got a 160 dollar RSH for my birthday so i will use it all!(:
Thats all seeyou people later!
& Meanwhile my poor tagboard is rotting! Save it(:

No comments: