Sunday, February 17, 2008

Alright finally i have time to bother about my super dead blog,
Valentine's day was great, exchanging presents and stuffs,
thank you girls for the gifts!(:
anyway the whole week was super duper tired,
everyday staying back till 5 was no joke i had to keep myself awake,
but still we survived through, i've got to buck up!
Alright yesterday i had tuition and after that i went out with my cousins,
to get present and then i went off first to my aunt's house and played with my cousins,
haha i was so dumb playing the game of life and stuffs,
i needed my cousin to teach me and she's only 7,
i played till i was bored and i wanted to watch I not stupid I,
and finally the rest of my cousins came and we had our steam boat turned on,
ate awhile and i was super duper full,
all ate finished and went down to fetch Sean and then up to gamble!
Yay i in total had 7 blackjacks adn 2 times of 5 cards,
but i still lost a total of 8 plus bucks,
ah who cares gambling is about winning or losing,
after that i went home close to 12 and i decided to sleep.(:

No comments: