Saturday, February 23, 2008

Alright finally i've time to update already,
i kind of love this week though it passes so quickly.(:
Haha anyway this whole week was so many people's birthdays,
oh my there goes my money i was kind of broke for the whole week,
alright this week was also our last match and our very very last match for secondary school,
we lost the match the Zhong Hua, i was pissed with 4/5 i forget the number already,
but all i know is she scolded me, damn her,
we lost but with pride and we did our best!(:
yesterday was Yorkying's, Martin's & Fiona's birthday,
we went to celebrate Yorkying's birthday at pizza hut and we started playing the kissing game,
it was super fun the rest there was so quietly eating their pizza,
haha after we ate we went up to the open air there to play true or dare,
and it got me the first time ask ask and then second time also was still me,
after awhile of playing i left for home and watched TV, thats all!(:
thats all for the week.
&HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SEAN CHEW!(: 19/2/08
&HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YORKYING, MARTIN AND FIONA!(: 22/2/08
I can't say i'm happy nor i'm sad, i'm just so so confused.

No comments: