Friday, February 08, 2008

Alright let me update on the eve and first day of the new year.(:
Basically, we had our renuion dinner at Hook On heads,
alright there was yusheng and as usual, kids only eat the crackers,
oh yea we went to school for the first and second period,
which was Vasuki's lesson, History class,
we had fun laughing in her class and i was the only girl,
therefore the guys did all the talking and debating with her,
after that we went to the hall and watch the concert,
and off i went to my grandma's house to help burned some stuffs for her,
burned and i was hell tired i slept in my granddad's room,
my sister asked me if i wanted to watch 27 dresses with her,
i told her ok but tickets she pay so i went off to meet her at Junction Eight there,
the show was nice nice nice, after that my sister did some last minute shopping,
she bought two shirts from Baleno i think its ugly,
haha anyway we went home and bathe and our for renuion dinner,
my younger cousin's birthday was on that day so we celebrated for him,
we cut his green cake and we took the cream and put it on his face,
he was sooooooo happy, he smeared even more,
haha after the dinner we went off to my grandma house to gamble and home-ed.
Second day of the new year, woke up at 8.30 and bathe and changed into new clothes,
and out of the house by 9.30 to go to my Ah Gong's house,
went there we sat there for awhile and off to my Ah ma's temple there,
went there to pray and off to my cousin's house ( well he is 40++ but he's my cousin),
reach his house its nice, but smaller than last time one its at Simei there,
after that we went to my grand aunt temple and off to my Grandma's house after that,
reached there as usual last one to reach,
ate steamboat there and had our gambling session there as usual,
haha my uncle lost alot alot cause he was the banker,
then my second Grand uncle came and get our Ang Baos from them and played gambling again!
haha, and after that at 4 we made our way to Mandai there to pray,
pray-ed to my grandma already we went home and rest,
at 6.15 we were out again went to fetch my Ah Gong to my Gu Gu's mansion,
reached there as usual there are so many unfamiliar faces,
just sat there talked and kept quiet also and eat,
and finally at 9.00 free, we left the house and went home, yay!
Rest at alast, and movie later on, AhLong Pte Ltd and cousins gathering,
photos up in the next post! (:
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

No comments: