Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tomorrow's New Year's eve, Hooooooooorrrrraaaaayyyyyy! (:
Finally after a hell long of waiting,
New year will be here in less than two days!
Alright today we did nothing,
we had Biology was super boring all thanks to?
Miss Ngiam, she bored us out totally,
next was POA there goes DK again,
"Hand up all your homework now! i don't care, don't have homework, stay back after school!"
after she went out and heard some noises, she stormed back in and screamed!
"WHO WAS TALKING, GIVE ME THE OFFENCE FILE!"
Tralalala, i think its totally dumb as my class don't take her words seriously at all!
Haha, anyway we had Chinese then was Recess,
Maths was quite fun, then was CME i slept during the show and Snored!
UNGLAMMED! super haha, anyway next was english and after that i went to Junction Eight,
with Jean and Ying, after that i left with my cousin to Marina Bay there,
went to Crocs immediately and got my younger cousin present,
we wandered around and i saw a shirt i like,
so i went to withdraw and get the shirt,
next we went to Bugis there i got a pair of slippers there,
walked around my cousin got themself a blouse,
then we went up to second level, me and my cousin got a pair of sandals each,
then we went downstairs and then left for Bishan,
reached there we went to OP and get for my aunt, my younger cousin present (:
and then i went home.(:

New year is here, but someone is missing, my Grandma,
No one will be the Banker for us again,
No one will cook the soup i like every New year,
and so on, whatever it is i hope she's well,
I miss you Grandma!

No comments: