Sunday, February 24, 2008

The clock ticked pass 12 and surprsingly i'm not asleep yet,
well well i've to get up super early today thanks to my dad,
he said he wanted to bring me to do my I/C so i've got to get myself out of bed,
changed and out of the damn house so early at 8 plus,
fetch my mum down to town first and then we went off to the ICA building,
reached there went up to thrid level got our queue number,
waited for less than 10 minutes our turn was here,
paid 100 bucks for replacement?!
its a total rip off can, its just printed a damn card out and putting your face there only,
is it that expensive? i guess the government really need money,
oh well we just paid for it and went off home first,
i read the newspaper alright, i'm a good girl,
&watched my favourite channel eight cartoon show, oh how dumb,
after that my dad brought me out again to pay my tuition cheque and stuffs,
my sister called but she didn't want us to pick her up so we went off to buy our lunch,
&home-ed once again, ate my lunch did alittle work here and there,
i went to play with my computer already, read magazines,
i was yawning like crazy by 4 so i fell asleept till 7,
woke up and out for dinner at Adminent Plaza,
ate there already we were driving back and just nice we saw the chingay that went by us,
without squeezing with the whole big crowd,
we got to see it real close up in our car, being dumb i started saying Hi,
almost all of them wave back to me except for a few dao ones,
alright grocery shopping, i've got seaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds,
& after that we went home to slack again,
i've conclude that i've no life at all being cooped at home for the whole day.

No comments: