Friday, May 09, 2008

Give me give me more, give me more, give me more.
I'm kinda obsess with this song and Vanessa obviously get piss with me cause i kept singing,
well i had fun with my Daughter Daughter, my stupid daughter,
she asked me to follow her to get her mama's day's present,
being her nice Niang i decided to follow her to get it since i'm super free,
cause exams ended already like FINALLY i can relax for like 4 days?
& we have intensive mother tongue training, damn it,
why is the school so Kiasu its not as if its O's already right?
Nevermind i had fun with Tall Friend and Tommy cause i keep asking them whats the sign,
Jiao Wei don't sad uh, cause i know what its means already and i shall disturb you now,
the paper is do-able i did my best i think cause half the paper i was thinking of playing,
but at least i did the 40 MCQs properly and answered them well,
after the papers went to Mac bought the breakfast Eilene went off,
& me and Vanessa cannot find a seat so i went home with the breakfast and then Vanessa came my house,
I watched Hi 5 while waiting for her till i slept and finally she came,
fetched and she played my laptop for awhile and off we went out for shopping,
it cheered me up hooray, went to AMK for awhile,
find here and there can't find anything so we went to get the Ice-thingy at the basement,
bought two clips and then off we went to Plaza Singapura,
saw WeeTong so we walked together to the MRT there and board the train to there,
went to the "funny" shop to get the mama's day's present and i had fun searching for her,
finally we found it and then paid and Vanessa was so heart pain cause its expensive,
so she went to withdraw oh yah, she went for coin deposit also i think DBS hates her,
she didn't know her account so she went to check then she forget it then check again,
she like keep playing with the Machine at AMK luh finally it worked and she deposited it,
at PS she withdraw and put in back into the machine to check for the balance,
after buying the presents its time to shop so we walked to John Little,
i got my real cheap pants at 19 bucks super nice luh and its branded somemore,
i shall get one more pants and three tops tomorrow thats my goal,
what a stupid goal but well its still one, after that we went to LP zone and watched around,
Vanessa like one so she went to buy it and she is wearing it tomorrow,
after that we went to eat at Long John Silver to have our dinner,
after that we walked around and finally at 7 we left PS to bishan,
reached there Van went to make her necklace she went to Gift A Name to get the letter first,
then went to search for the chain only she finally found it at 77th Street,
the lady's service was good she help Van to make in somemore,
walked around somemore then my dad came to pick me and i sent my daughter to the bus stop,
stupid daughter of mine i look like her mama help her keep her stuffs today,
you better thank me uh, i'm so nice to you can?
& both of us are broke i need a sponsorer i shall go look for him now, obviously my daddy,
cause I'm going shopping tomorrow with Ah Neh, Kat, Vanessa and Ah Neh's maid,
and we are going to FE and Bugis so kaching kaching money dropping, damn.
Nevermind treat myself nicer since exams are over.(:

当不了情人,也可以当朋友。
I'm sorry, i'm really sorry.

No comments: