Friday, May 02, 2008

Yayyyyyyyyy finallyyyyyyy Chemistryyyyyyyy is overrrrrrrrrr! :D
Wow, i feel a sense of relief is like putting a burden down,
i can't say the peper is hard neither can i say it is easy,
but i think i tried my best to put all my knowledge i know into the paper,
this morning i had total fun with my class boys Tommy and Jia Wei Wei,
this is something funny that came out from Jia Wei Wei mouth!
Jia Wei Wei: Eh how to see the elements one uh on the periodic table?
Me & Tommy: See luh!
Jia Wei Wei: where is the atomic mass no.?
Me and Tommy: (points to the number on the table)
Jia Wei Wei: Then how do i see the Atomic symbol?
Me & Tommy: (burst out laughing!)
Me & Tommy: Erm.... i think is Ba?!
Jia Wei Wei: Oh Oh that is the one uh! Paiseh!
Me & Tommy: RETARTED SIOL!
See my tall friend is just oh-so retarted,
asking dumb questions! This week's paper have used up all my brain memory,
its time to delete some info to insert somemore, haha.(:
Well, Humans is over i feel happyyyyyy cause thats a hard subject to learnt!
Alright english, beauty? Question Marks went all over my head,
i just did my best then came Chemistry some i did not know how to do,
but majority its alright, i hope i can pass!
*After Chemistry Paper*
Zuo Yang & Tommy: Oh my god, fail already! Kana Own Kana Own!
See, the paper is hard not my fault, haha!
Then was the NE quiz super fun i built RI and TTSH and Zoo,
i'm a senior builder, Tommy refuse to help me luh, meanie ass,
after that went AMK hub i bought a shirt and a pencil case,
super happy but i ain't suppose to do any shopping, damn it!
Went home and out for tuition with Jeanetteeeeee,
we had fun talking to teacher about the hair,
after tha lesson we decided to spy on the teacher and see if he had a car,
outcome: None, he takes a bus home!
Ok, i'm off for drama on Channel U and 8, toodles!

No comments: