Thursday, May 01, 2008


I think, I ponder, I write.(:

To the Left, Straight, To the right.(:
Three ways, which will you choose?

Well its Labour day today so its good we get to study for one whole day for Chemistry,
i even gave up going with my mum to eat something good,
Mrs Quah ought to thank me, just joking.(:
studied in the morning afternoon i went for tuition for maths,
i lead a tuition life you can't blame me, its my parents,
alright had my dinner at Thomson with my mum,
while waiting i went to check the price of ISWAK 2,
it cost 31.90 how expensive i shall wait for the price to DROP, DROp, DRop, Drop, drop,
took some photos for fun cause i was bored cause studying makes me mad!

Guess the Elements for this row of words, Mrs Quah taught us, super useful!(:
Please--> Potassium
Stop--> Sodium
Calling--> Calcium
Me --> Magnesium
A--> Aluminium
Zebra--> Zinc
I --> Iron
Love --> Lead
Counter --> Copper
Strike--> Silver
Games--> Gold

Haha, fun right! (RANDOM-NESS)

No comments: